About the ICS M4 CQB Proline
The ICS M4 CQB is a metal bodied AEG whose main features include the ICS Split Gearbox Design, a metal rail system, and a collapsible crane-style stock.
This rifle is built and designed solidly, featuring the same innovative features that can be expected from ICS guns. The full metal body is paired with a metal rail system, making this rifle feel incredibly realistic and solid. There is surprisingly little-to-no wobble on this particular rail system, which is unusual for this particular style of rail system. ICS includes their take on the crane stock, with a unique look slightly more potential to mount a sling. Even the included foregrip and rail covers feel well made and like they belong on this realistic rifle. This adjustable crane stock, when combined with the very short CQB length barrel, make this rifle particularly fun to hold and wield. This gun is very compact and can fit just about wherever you need it to. To go along with the well thought out and well built externals, ICS has hit the mark on its internals. Featuring the ICS standard Split Gearbox Design which makes maintenance, repairs, and spring swaps an absolute breeze, this rifle is a joy to work on. The upper and lower portions of the gearbox split right in half, meaning the user can have multiple uppers for multiple applications, or use their quick change spring system in order to swap roles with ease.
ICS is a very trusted name in the airsoft industry, and there's no doubt that they've lived up to their own name on the ICS M4 CQB Proline AEG.
- Metal Body and Barrel
- Collapsible Crane-Style Stock
- Split Gearbox Design
- Metal Rail System
- Battery Housed in Buffer Tube or Stock
- Shoots 380 - 400 FPS out of the box
- Model Number: ICS M4 CQB Proline Metal Body
- Muzzle Velocity: 390 - 400 FPS with .20 gram BBs
- Color: All Black
- 300mm Inner Barrel Length
- Version 2 Split Gearbox
- Long Type Motor
- Working fire selector
- Front sling mount point can be swapped between sides
- Rear sling mount point on stock
- Fixed Front Sight
- Removable Rail Mounted Rear Sight
- Battery Connector is a mini type Tamiya connector
- Compatible Sling Types: 2 Point
Weight & Dimensions
- Dry weight of the gun without magazine or battery is 6 lbs 6 oz
- Weight of the gun with battery and without magazine is 6 lbs 12 oz
- Weight of the gun with battery and with magazine is 7 lbs 1 oz
- Entire Package Weight is 8 lbs 0 oz
- Gun Length (Stock Extended): 32 inches (813 Millimeters)
- Gun Length (Stock Collapsed 28.5 inches (724 Millimeters)
- Package Dimensions 39 inches x 11.5 inches x 4 inches
- Recommended Gun Bag Size: 36 inches
- Recommended Maximum Battery Voltage: 11.1 volts
Fox Airsoft offers a 30 day warranty and return policy which you can read more about here.
Alternate Lookup: ICS M4, ICS M4 CQB, ICS Proline, ICS AEG, ICS Metal Body
ICS m4 CQB Amazing!!!
Posted by David Bickel on 31st Jan 2013
Most amazing gun I have ever had the pleasure of owning. Cant say there is anything about the gun that I dislike. Everything is just purely amazing. Thanks a bunch Fox for an amazing ecperience!!
ics m4 cqb
Posted by Unknown on 27th Dec 2012
Absolutely amazing! Couldnt have purchased a better gun! Thanks again fox
Posted by Conner James Smith on 27th May 2012
This gun is the best gun I've got. Everything about this gun is great. It has a great RPM. The only bad thing is the barrel lenth. I reconmend getting a mock surrpressor before bying. This also has a great RIS system. It's super accurate.