Save money and time with a Fox Airsoft Starter Kit!
Get everything you need to start playing!
Get started in airsoft the right way. Our starter kits set you up with all the equipment you will need to use your airsoft gun. Whether it is just to shoot in the backyard or to go compete at your local airsoft field, we’ve got you covered. The basic kit takes the fuss out of looking around for every individual piece of equipment required to operate an airsoft gun by getting you a package that includes the correct, high quality BB’s, a high quality battery, and smart charger. The complete kit adds high quality ANSI-rated goggles for eye protection, a hybrid steel and nylon mesh mask for lower face protection, and a discrete nylon padded gun case to responsibly transport your airsoft gun. If you are brand new and starting out or are buying this as a gift, all these items are essential to not only operating the airsoft gun but also to use it safely.
COMPLETE STARTER KIT - Everything you need to play at an airsoft field
- Lancer Tactical M4 Mk18 Mod 0 Gen 2
- 9.6 Volt Enhanced Airsoft battery
- 2500-count High Quality BB’s
- Auto-Stop Smart Charger
- Hybrid Steel Mesh Mask
- Full-Seal ANSI rated Goggles
- Padded Nylon Gun Case
BASIC STARTER KIT - Everything you need to use your airsoft gun
Q: What kind of battery do I need?
A: With the kit, we will preselect the appropriate battery that fits your gun. Airsoft guns come in all shapes and sizes and so do the batteries, making it a little bit tougher to figure out which battery you need. We’ll take care of that for you in both the Basic and Complete Kits. You will start out with a NiMh style battery which is the safest and easiest to use for beginners.
Q: What kind of BB’s should I get?
A: In our kit you will be supplied with 2500 rounds of high quality precision airsoft BBs. Using only high quality BBs ensures that your gun does not jam and break. We will select the best of what we have available for you to use. Please use high quality ammo that you can only get from a dedicated airsoft store.
Q: How long do I charge the battery?
A: With the provided smart charger, it is normally going to take about 2-3 hours to fully charge. Plug in your battery and wait for a green light and you are all set. Do not ever leave your charger and battery plugged in and unattended. Typically some low quality chargers will do the job in about 5-6 hours but require you to time it yourself and unplug when you think your battery is done. We highly discourage using cheap chargers out of the box for beginners.
Q: What type of warranty is offered on this airsoft gun?
A: Fox Airsoft offers our 30/30 warranty and the manufacturer may offer their own separate warranty as well. The Fox Airsoft 30/30 warranty covers manufacturer defects and performance issues out of the box. Airsoft gear is personal equipment so once you start using the rifle it becomes your own equipment and it cannot be exchanged or returned. The warranty is void if the product has been modified, abused, or the orange tip has been removed. If you should encounter an issue with your airsoft gun out of the box, please reach out to us so that we may help and resist the urge to take apart the gun. If you decide that you want to return the gun for a full credit or refund, the gun must be brand new, unfired, unused, unopened, unmodified, with the orange tip intact for us to accept it back. If any of these conditions are not met we reserve the right to refuse returns or may issue a restocking fee.
About the Lancer Tactical M4 Mk18 Mod 0 Gen 2 AEG Rifle:
The Lancer Tactical Gen 2 series of M4 style guns is a great place for any beginner to start. All Gen 2 guns feature a very durable nylon fiber body that is going to hold up to the rigors of airsoft skirmishes while keeping the weight and overall cost of the gun down. Inside features a version 2 gearbox which is a common style of gearbox with a ton of upgrade and repair parts available. The gearbox has a quick-change spring guide which allows you to swap springs and manipulate the velocity that the gun outputs. This is handy if you plan to go from being set up for outdoor fields to go play at an indoor field.
The M4 Mk18 is a short version of the M4 SOPMOD designed for CQB (close quarters battle). Where you trade off in range due to having a shorter barrel, you gain in mobility as short guns are very easy to maneuver quickly. A popular addition to the Mk18 (pronounced Mark 18) is a suppressor. The added length puts you at the same size as an M4 SOPMOD.
What's Included In The Box:
- Lancer Tactical M4 Mk18 Mod 0 Gen 2
- 1 x 300 Rd. High Capacity Magazine
- Removable vertical grip
- Rail covers (installed)
- 9.6v 1600 mAh Butterfly Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery
- Standard Wall Charger - Output DC 9.6v 250mA
- Fox Airsoft Basic Starter Kit: Adds BB’s, battery, and smart charger
- Fox Airsoft Complete Starter Kit: Adds BB’s, battery, smart charger, goggles, mesh mask, gun bag
- Quick-change version 2 Gearbox
- Nylon Fiber Body and Outer Barrel
- High Capacity Metal Magazine
- Rail Interface System (RIS)
- Removable plastic rear sight
- 6.03mm tight bore barrel
- Metal single point sling adapter
- Model Number LT-02B-G2
- 8mm Metal Bushings
- Quick Change Spring Guide
- Long Type Torque Motor
- Ported Piston Head
- Cylinder Head: Plastic
- Precision 6.03mm Tight Bore Inner Barrel
- One piece Dial Hop-Up System
- Nylon Fiber Body with Metal Parts
- Battery connector is a standard mini or small type Tamiya connector
- Includes a single point ambidextrous single point sling mount.
- Download the manufacturers Manual here.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Dry Weight of gun without mag is only 5lbs 9 oz
- Weight of gun with battery: 6lbs 7 oz
- Entire package weight: 9lbs 11 oz
- Gun Length: 31.5 Inches (800 Millimeters) with collapsed Stock
- Gun Length: 34.75 Inches (883 Millimeters)with extended stock
Fox Airsoft offers a 30 day warranty and refund policy which you can read more about here.
Alternate Lookup: LT-02B-G2, 874876879066, 210000000838