About the ASG CZ Scorpion EVO A1 Carbine:
This is the Carbine version of the ASG CZ Scorpion Evo. This features a longer barrel and MLOK handguards so you can mount more accessories than the Evo SMG.
Externally, the gun features Empty Magazine Detection, a Functional Bolt Catch, and True Ambidextrous Controls. All of these features help contribute to making the EVO 3 a unique gun in how realistic it is when compared to the real counterpart. On the internals, this gun has features such as a Quick Change Spring, Actual 3 Round Burst, and Automated Internal Failure Detection. The Quick Change Spring makes it remarkably easy to take your EVO from a comfy FPS for any CQB play you may want to do, all the way up to an outdoor marksman rifle. The 3 Round Burst is by no means a new feature, but this is a flawless execution of it. This is truly always a 3 round burst, nothing more and nothing less. The Internal Failure Detection System makes it much harder to make a bad problem worse, so say goodbye to stripped pistons after locking up the gearbox or any similar issues. ASG has taken the perfect approach to building a unique gun, and they've done almost everything possible to make this rifle both realistic and convenient.
The ASG Scorpion EVO Carbine has a load of features included, yet there was definitely no quality sacrificed for quantity. This is a very solidly built gun with internals that leave nothing on the table.
What's Included In The Box:
- 1 x ASG CZ Scorpion EVO A1 Carbine
- 1 x Magazine
- Body and internals same as current CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 AEG
- Computerized MOSFET and trigger system
- High torque neodymium magnet motor
- CNC-processed aluminum gearbox with quick-change spring feature
- New Carbine handguard
- Continuous top Picatinny rail
- 5 M-LOK attachment points each at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions / 6 M-LOK attachment points at the 6 o’clock position
- Bull barrel with orange A2 birdcage flash hiderCNC-machined steel Carbine muzzle brake included with gun
- 407 mm inner barrel
- Rate of fire: ~18-20 RPS with 11.1v 25C LiPo battery
- Muzzle velocity: ~370-390 FPS (Final spec TBD)
- Recommended battery: 11.1v Lipo
- Recommended BB weight: 0.28 gram
- 12 month warranty
- Model Number:
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS with .20 gram BB's
- Color: Black
- Custom Gearbox
FOX AIRSOFT OFFERS A 30 DAY WARRANTY AND REFUND POLICY WHICH YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT HERE. THE MANUFACTURER ALSO OFFERS A 12 MONTH WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT.
Alternate Lookup: xxxxxxxxxxxx