- E&C M733 M4 Full Metal Airsoft Gun
- 300 round high capacity mag
What you need to play:
- Full Metal Body - very durable construction
- 300 rd high capacity magazine
- Version 2 Gearbox
- 8mm Bearings
- Ergonomic Grip
- Telescoping stock
- Model Number: EC-326
- Muzzle Velocity: 380 FPS with a .20g BB
- Colors: Black
- Battery Type: 7.4v 2 panel LIPO
- Battery Connector: Mini Tamiya
- Magazine: 300 Rd High Capacity
- Gearbox: Version 2
- Motor: Long Type
- Barrel Diameter: 6.08mm
- Barrel Length: 300mm
- Barrel Thread: 14mm Negative (CCW)
- Gun Length: 685mm
- Weight: 5lbs
Q: What is included with the E&C M733 Metal Body Electric Airsoft Gun?
A: The package includes the E&C M733 M4 Full Metal Airsoft Gun itself and a 300-round high capacity magazine.
Q: What are the features of the E&C M733 Airsoft Gun?
A: This airsoft gun features a full metal body for durability, a high capacity 300-round magazine, a Version 2 gearbox with 8mm bearings, an ergonomic grip, and a telescoping stock.
Q: What is the model number and muzzle velocity of the E&C M733?
A: The model number is EC-326, and it has a muzzle velocity of 380 FPS with a 0.20g BB.
Q: What type of battery does the E&C M733 use, and what is the connector type?
A: The airsoft gun uses a 7.4v LIPO battery with a Mini Tamiya connector.
About the E&C M733 Metal Body Electric Airsoft Gun
The E&C M733 Metal Body Airsoft Gun is a durable airsoft M4 variant style weapon from Jag Precision. This rifle comes with a high capacity magazine. We were pretty impressed with this airsoft gun right out the box it was shooting 370-380 FPS with .20 gram BB's which will get you around 160 feet of range. The metal body gives it a durable feel the steel gear-set make it a welcome new addition to the Fox family.
E&C is a new brand to us here at Fox Airsoft. We were excited to see what they had to offer and we were pleasantly surprised. Their guns are made of metal and come with a ton of features. They also offer a ton of customization options and are priced competitively. If you're looking for a high quality metal AEG that offers a lot of features and isn't too expensive, then E&C is definitely worth checking out.
All E & C Airsoft Guns feature a nicely built version two gear box ready for upgrades if you wish. It offers a functional Bolt Catch System and a Quick Change Spring Guide for your quick FPS Adjustment Needs. Inside is fairly standard fare with a nice Steel Gear Set and a Nylon Piston. The Barrel is a Brass Standard Bore Barrel (~6.08mmID) and Shots are delivered through a Large Dial Hop Up Unit. The Spring Installed is an M100 Type Spring and offers about 350 fps Performance with a.20g BB. The Range is 150-170 Feet with this FPS. This rifle is fully upgradeable so if you want a higher FPS to shoot further, you can always upgrade it.
FOX AIRSOFT OFFERS A 30 DAY WARRANTY AND REFUND POLICY WHICH YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT HERE. THE MANUFACTURER ALSO OFFERS A 60 DAY WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT.
About The Real Firearm
The below information is a little bit of history about the real version of the gun.
1. The M733 is a 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge designed in the early 1970s by Eugene Stoner for the AR-15 platform
2. It was adopted as the standard cartridge by the U.S. Military in 1977, replacing the 7.62×51mm NATO
3. The M733 has a bullet weight of 62 grains (4.0 g) and a muzzle velocity of 3,100 ft/s (950 m/s)
4. It is manufactured by several companies, including Federal Cartridge, Remington, and Winchester
5. The M733 is used by the U.S. Military, as well as many law enforcement agencies
Alternate Lookup: EC AEG EC-326