About the H&K USP Non Blowback Composite Magazine:
The external construction of this magazine is almost entirely polymer, but that does not make this magazine weak. It may be light, but its still capable of taking pretty much any use and abuse you can throw at it on the airsoft battlefield. This mag still feels solid in the hands and is ready for use in your H&K USP Non Blowback. The lightness of this magazine means it very easy to carry multiple with you, allowing for plenty of additional firepower while not weighing you down. The internal design of this mag matches with the simplicity of a non blowback, meaning there are very few moving parts and very little that can break. Non blowback pistols and magazines are also generally much quieter and easier to operate than their blowback counterparts. No slides to rack or anything of the sort, just pull the trigger. The simplicity of this design also helps to give non blowback pistols and magazines such as this one very good gas consumption. This magazine just adds to the simplicity of the non blowback pistol its intended for, as it's incredibly easy to load bb's in the mag and replace the CO2 cartridge in the bottom. So long as this magazine is loaded and has a CO2 in it, it's ready to go.
If you need an additional or replacement magazine for H&K USP Non Blowback, this composite one is a solid option.
What's Included In The Box:
- 1 x 16 Rd. H&K USP Non Blowback Composite Magazine
- CO2 Cartridges and Oil are not included
- 16 Rd. Capacity
- Houses 12 Gram CO2 Cartridges for Pistol Power Source
- Solid Polymer Construction
- Model Number: H&K USP Non-Blowback Composite Magazine
- Construction: Polymer
- Compatibility: H&K USP Non Blowback
- Capacity: 16 Rds. of 6mm Airsoft Ammunition
Weight & Dimensions:
- Dry Weight of the magazine is: 4oz
- Weight of the magazine with CO2: 5oz
- Entire package weight: 7oz
Disassembly of the Magazine:
Fox Airsoft offers a 30 day warranty and refund policy which you can read more about here.