About the Modify Baton Ryusoku Bucking
The Modify Baton Ryusoku Bucking with flat nub is an accuracy upgrade for 400fps+ setups. The harder rubber is more durable than that found on the soft Baton bucking which is crucial to being durable to be used on higher FPS setups. The smooth round bucking used with the flat nub produces a similar effect to RHOP without all the expensive labor involved. The flat patch from the bucking gives a consistent wider engagement with the BB giving it the most stable flight compared to the effect produced with a traditional hopup bucking and nub which makes contact with only a small portion of the BB.
- Hard rubber material works best with 400fps+ application
- Hopup bucking has no internal bump
- Flat nub must be used in conjunction with bucking
- Modify Baton Ryusoku Hard Flat Bucking
- Modify Baton Ryusoku Flat Nub Spacer
- MOD HB BATON HARD