- Repair or Upgrade Your Airsoft Gun
Repair or Upgrade Your Airsoft Gun
Choose which service you are interested in for more information::
Are you looking to get your airsoft gun upgraded or reparied? Fox Airsoft has you covered with our Fox Custom Tech Shop!
how does it work?
1. Purchase the desired service from our store
- - Repair Service
- - Upgrade Service
2. Package your gun including:
- - Magazine
- - Battery
- - All parts with the gun (Not just a gearbox - we need a complete gun!
- - Make sure that packing paper or bubble wrap is used to secure all items
3. Ship the gun to the following address:
- Fox Airsoft
- Attn: Repairs & Upgrades
- 10244 S. Progress Ln
- Parker CO 80134
4. Once the gun is complete a tech will contact you if there is a remaining balance due and ship the gun back.
- Most guns are diagnosed make it to the bench within 1 week of receipt
The following is a short list of do's and do not's to help extend the durability and maintainability of your airsoft gun between full repair service sessions. This is not a complete list, just a few suggestions:
- Use low quality BB's. Especially .12's
- Use petroleum based lubricants
- Pickup and use used BB's
- Continuiously shoot a jammed airsoft gun.
- Fire prolonged fully automatic fire for over one minute
- Dry fire your airsoft gun on a regular basis
- Oil your AEG with 100% airsoft gun silicone oil
- Clean and oil barrel after each game
- Check your bb's for defective ones
- Tighten all screws after each game
- Perform motor adjustment when gear noise (whine) increases
- Learn how to repair your airsoft gun
if you have any questions about our repair or upgrade services, please give us a call at: (888) 316-7816