Flat Acres Farm is going to be doing something really special this coming Halloween season! This year we will be hosting an event called The Last Light, a zombie themed scenario, where you get to shoot live zombies! Or, should we say undead zombies!
Opening night is on Sunday, September 25th and will run from 7pm-10pm, and will continue every Sunday until October 30th (September 25th, October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th). Missions are $30 per person and will be held in small groups, when you arrive you will join in on the next mission and will run for about 20-30 minutes. We will be providing all equipment needed (goggles, ammo, and your weapon), but feel free to bring your own eye protection if you would like, as long as they are Impact Rated Z87.1 or above.
Throughout the mission you will be led throughout a night of horrors while being chased by zombies! Grab your handy rifle and shoot your way out of this undead horror scene to make it out alive!
The Story . . .
It's been 6 months since the outbreak of the virus, nobody knows what caused it and we probably never will as over 90% of the world's population has been turned into zombies or snacks for zombies. The remaining 10% of the world is struggling to survive in a losing war. You and a group of survivors have made it this far throughout this apocalyptic world. You've saved everyone you could, and done what was necessary to ensure the survival of your species. You've scavenged the lands for gear and supplies, anything that will be essential to your survival. The tractor that you've used as a pack mule for the past several months is starting to show its age, as it sputters its way to your next destination, an abandoned town with a single light that looks promising for shelter and supplies, and perhaps a new mode of transportation. Hopefully everything goes smoothly; otherwise we're in for one thriller of a ride . . .
If you are interested in being a live zombie for the event, please contact us at Fox Airsoft at 88-316-7816 or send as an email at email@example.com.
Classic Army has released its newest series of M4's, and they've come to Fox Airsoft! The M4 Delta series comes in a variety of options of both a 10 and 12 inch barrel, as well as both black and dark earth colors. They have some pretty unique features, and we can't wait to see these [...]
Is Airsoft Safe? The answer is simple, when done in the correct way and taking appropriate precautions, you can have a great time and enjoy airsoft safely. We hit some of the main safety points below, you can also watch the video to see the big 4 that Matt covers. We offer a FREE Safety [...]
On Saturday September 3rd at Flat Acres Farm Airsoft Field, we'll be having our Fox Labor Day Bash! This is going to be more than your run of the mill Saturday recreational game. We are extending the hours that day from 8am to 5pm to experiment with some new game modes to freshen things up! [...]
The new ICS BLE Alpha is finally here! This is ICS's entry into the gas blowback pistol market. We did a preliminary feature on the pistol at Shot Show 2016, and the first production models in the U.S. just landed at Fox Airsoft! The final product has a beautiful finish and is ready for action. Click [...]
With fall fast approaching, this is the time of year when many great Military Simulation (MILSIM) events are hosted. Typically the cream of the crop MILSIM events feature AOs that are different from your typical weekend field feel. This is event is going to be held on the September 24th - 25th weekend up at [...]
Click Here to Purchase the ICS SPR/CQB Combo! The ICS CQB / SPR Combo is a brand new product produced by ICS directly in conjunction with Fox Airsoft. This package includes an ICS UK1 MTR S1 Transform4, an ICS UK1 Captain complete upper receiver, and a metal ICS UK1 Captain flash hider. This package is perfect [...]
Sign Up to play at FAF Airsoft Field with complete rental equipment for only $20! First * Email * Flat Acres Farm (Or FAF) Airsoft Field is located at 11321 Dransfeldt Road in Parker, Colorado. FAF features 2 separate airsoft fields: a Close Quarters Battle or CQB field as well as a full size outdoor [...]
Click Here to Let Us Know You're Coming!! Airsoftology Jonathan is going to be coming out to FAF Airsoft Field on Saturday, July 9th 2016! We'll be opening check in a bit early at around 8:00AM, but we recommend you get there early to save your spot in line. You can fill out your waiver in [...]
Click Here to Purchase the VFC SCAR-L! This VFC SCAR-L is absolute beast both internally and externally. This rifle was constructed to be the most realistic and true to form replica of the SCAR- L out there. The upper receive of this rifle is made of CNC machined aluminum, making it nearly as solid as can [...]