About the ICS CXP-Peleador C
The ICS CXP Peleador (Peleador means fighter in Spanish) is the first of the new Sportline guns from ICS brought to us by ASG. The Sportline ICS guns are different from other sportline models from other companies in that you get all the features of their expensive Pro line guns but in a polymer body. Most other companies will use lower grade internal parts to match the price more closely.
With all ICS guns whether it is the Sportline or Proline, you get the very durable and well designed split gearbox. These guns perform phenomenally out of the box and are one of the smoothest and most efficient designs out there. The split gearbox design means you can inspect, clean, and repair or upgrade many critical components with ease compared to a traditionally designed M4 style AEG which has a non split gearbox.
On the outside the Peleador has an MLOK style rail which is the most popular style right now due to the amount of accessories designed to work with the rail without adding much bulk to the gun. The C version of the Peleador has the barrel terminating just inside the handguard to make this one a more compact rifle.
What's Included In The Box:
- ICS CXP-Peleador C
- 300 Rnd. Magazine
- Handguard tightening tool
- Spare fuse
- 350-370fps with 0.20g BBs
- M-LOK compatible rail system
- Nylon fiber/polymer body and handguard, metal reinforced rail on the receiver
- Collapsible stock
- ICS Split gearbox design
- Buiit in protection MOSFET
- Mechanical simulated blowback on fake bolt
- Rotary dial hopup unit
- Gearbox is wired to the rear of the gun - recommend "buffer tube" size Lipo batteries for the best fitment
- Battery and charger NOT INCLUDED
- Model Number: ICS 441. ICS 441-1
Fox Airsoft offers a 30 day warranty and refund policy which you can read more about here.
Alternate Lookup: 50224, 50222, ICS 441. ICS 441-1