FAF will reopen Saturday November 7th & 8th
Moving forward, restrictions for large gatherings have been eased and up to 250 player games are allowed under the latest county and state guidelines for COVID-19. Our hours now are back to 9am to 4pm and tickets are $30 for a full day of gameplay. Rentals will be at $40 and include a brand new in box unissued full mask that you can keep.
Tickets will still only be sold online, no walk ons.
- Purchase your ticket online. Reserve or pay for rental equipment at the same time if needed.
- Fill out your waiver upon checkout
- Show up on time for your session and proceed to chronograph your personal airsoft guns to get ready to play
- Await the scheduled briefings from your assigned referees.
- Flat Acres Farm
- 11321 Dransfeldt Rd , Parker, CO 80134
- Phone: 888-316-7816
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation: Saturdays & Sundays 9:00am - 4:00pm, see calendar below for events and exceptions
- Field Entry: $30 all day
- Rental Gun + Equipment: $40
- Rental includes gun, mask, and a single fully loaded magazine. Additional ammo may be purchased at the field. The rental fee includes a new unissued mask that will be yours to keep. Rentals can be reserved on check out when you pay for your ticket.
- REFUND POLICY/BAD WEATHER POLICY. There will be no refunds granted for any reason this includes, but is not limited to inclement weather. In case of inclement weather, the Event Director reserves the right to reduce the event times and/or cancel the Event. Every effort will be made to complete the Event.
- Already have an approved mask and need only the rental gun? Use coupon code: NOMASK to rent for just $25
When you play at FAF, you are committing yourself to following the rules below. Airsoft is a sport of honor and everyone playing should conduct themselves to a higher standard in order to make sure we all have a good time and so that the sport can grow!
- I will listen to all staff instructions
- I will wear impact rated goggles that are full seal and have a retention strap - goggles must be Z87 ANSI rated
- If I am under 18 years old, I will wear a hard lower face mask
- I will abide by the posted chrono limits and minimum engagement distances
- I will not blind fire and use semi only when within 10 feet of other players
- In staging I will have my magazine out, safety on, pistol in holster, and will not dry fire
- I will use white biodegradable BBs only
- I will attend all game briefings that I intend to play
- I will respect the property and pick up all of my trash
- I will not climb on, move, or alter any field barricade
- I will not make physical contact or use profanity with staff or other players
- I will call my own hits, play honorably, and treat others as I would like to be treated
When you arrive at our field, have your airsoft guns in a gun bag. Present your ticket confirmation to our check-in staff. You will be assigned a group letter which will determine what part of the staging area you will use. Get your equipment ready and proceed to the chrono range with your protective eyewear on and your gun unloaded. All guns must be chronoed and tagged by our staff members on each and every visit. Once your guns are all chronographed, return to your assigned staging area and await further instructions from your assigned ref.
- Bring an empty magazine
- Turn hop up off
- 3 shots will be fired, we load your gun with .32g BBs and measure in Joules - highest recorded is the chrono rating tagged
- Tournament lock HPA
- 1.5 Joules (~315 FPS with a .32g BB) - AEG (Full & Semi Auto) - No Minimum Engagement Distance / Use Semi-Auto within 10 feet.
- 1.5 Joules (~315 FPS with a .32g BB) - HPA (Full & Semi Auto) - No Minimum Engagement Distance / Use Semi-Auto within 10 feet.
- 1.5 Joules (~315 FPS with a .32g BB) - Pistols & Shotguns (Full & Semi Auto) - No Minimum Engagement Distance / Use Semi-Auto within 10 feet.
- 2.0 Joules (~366 FPS with a .32g BB) - AEG DMR (Semi Auto Only, 75ft Minumum Engagement Distance, Must Have Magnified Optic)
- 2.0 Joules (~366 FPS with a .32g BB) - HPA DMR (Semi Auto Only, 75ft Minumum Engagement Distance, Must Have Magnified Optic)
- 3.0 Joules (~450 FPS with a .32g BB) - Spring/HPA Sniper Rifles (Single Shot Bolt Action, 100ft Minimum Engagement Distance, Must Have Magnified Optic)
About Flat Acres Farm Airsoft Field:
Flat Acres Farm Airsoft (FAF for short) is an airsoft field in Parker, Colorado. It features 3 outdoor playing fields which we cycle through so you can play many different ways in just one location. We run multiple game types to keep you challenged.
The three fields are:
- CQB field - Up close and personal action with tight corners and very confined spaces. Running pistols, SMGs, shotguns, and short rifles is recommended here. You may run only semi-auto on this field and no sniper rifles allowed here.
- Urban field - Large open area with plenty of cover and obstacles. This has a good balance of distance and close quarters battle so you can play this field many different ways. All weapon types are permitted here as long as you observe the correct minimum engagement distances.
- Large field - This is a wooded area with lots of trees, tall brush, and a lot of man-made cover and fortifications. This is where we play our larger scale objective games. All weapon types are permitted here as long as you observe the correct minimum engagement distances.
We currently operate on Saturdays and Sundays. It is recommended that you show up early to get your value. The first games are scheduled to run after a mandatory safety briefings that we require you to attend prior to walking on the field. We do close during October for fall festivities on the farm, but then we're right back at it after Halloween!
For players looking to come out and experience airsoft for the first time, we offer rental equipment to get you started. Rental equipment is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. You may however reserve your equipment when purchasing tickets above. Reserving in advance is highly recommended as we can sell out very quickly. Dress in clothes that cover your body and don't mind getting dirty in. Additional protective gear is not provided so it is recommended that you wear long pants and long sleeves for more protection.
Games run on scheduled intervals so showing up during a scheduled game could mean you will be waiting a few minutes for the next round. Be on time and check the posted schedules on the field to get the best value. Games typically run about 15-40 minutes long with a brief 10 minute intermission between rounds.
Spare ammo and additional supplies are offered for sale at our mobile shop. For full service needs please visit Fox Airsoft on 10244 Progress Lane 10 minutes away. Beverages are also available for purchase.
See you out there!